Please note draft status: feedback welcome as comments – final version liable to change
Here is a summary breakdown of the costs as associated with their tangible outputs:
○ 12.5% of budget spent on creating sign-post (table of contents) of deliverables by project manager.
○ 25% of budget spent on technical landscaping study delivered in two formats (HTML & ePub)
○ 37.5% of budget spent on two visionary technical exemplars for how the authoring-wordprocessing platform could enable digital monograph publishing.
○ 12.5% of budget spent on author (end user) viewpoint commentary (via blog posts) on how the landscape recommendations, exemplars and prototypes affect the author and implications for various author groups.
○ 12.5% spent updating wikipedia pages on any and all devices that are applicable to publishing scholarly monographs upon, including applicability and technical specification of device for use with digital formats such as ePub and other formats for use as identified in the landscape study.
|Staff and consultancy:|
|Technical Publishing Expert||£10,000|
|Technical Wordprocessing Tool Expert||£15,000|
|Authoring User Perspective Expert||£5,000|
|Device Technical Specifications Expert||£5,000|